Your privacy is our number one priority. Your information will never be shared with or sold to any other business or organization.
Q. What do you use for data security?
A. The information you provide including credit card information is secured using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. We use this SSL technology to prevent such information from being intercepted and read as it is transmitted over the Internet. The encrypted data goes to a secure site where your information is stored on restricted-access computers located at restricted-access sites. An icon resembling a padlock is displayed on the bottom of most browsers window during SSL transactions that involve credit cards and other forms of payment. Any time Sign Bacon asks for a credit card number during checkout for payment, it will be SSL encrypted. The information you provide will be stored securely on our servers.
Q. What is your return policy?
A. Returns and exchanges are available.
- NO returns or exchanges will be accepted without prior authorization. Requests for returns and exchanges must be received with 7 days of the delivery of your order. To request a return or exchange, you MUST send an email to: Becca@signbacon.com. You must include your name, order number, and shipping zip code, as well as the reason for your request.
- Returns are subject to a restocking fee of 15% of the product price. Exchanges are subject to a 7% restocking fee.
- Only one exchange is allowed per order. The customer takes full responsibility for all shipping charges related to the return or exchange. Sign Bacon is not responsible for items lost in transit during the exchange or return process. Collect shipments will be refused.
- Shipping charges related to the original order will NOT be refunded.
- Upon receipt of merchandise authorized for a return or exchange, any refund due to the customer will be processed within 6 business days. Funds may take an additional 6 business days to appear in the refunded account. The exact time frame for the transfer of funds depends on the speed of the banks' processing system.